[oXygen-user] XSLT Processor under XProc

David Levy
Sun Jan 10 18:25:01 CST 2016

I have just started to experiment with XProc.

Prior to using XProc, I have been transforming XML with XSLT and the
transformation scenario lets me select among a number of transformation
engines such as various flavors of Saxon. When I run the transformation
under XProc as a p:xslt step, I am getting some errors that didn't appear
with Saxon. These are easily solved, but I wonder:

(1)    What XSLT engine is being used with XProc? Does Calabash provide its
own engine?

(2)    Can I control which engine is being used within XProc?

With thanks,

David