[oXygen-user] oXygen to WordPress

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Tue Jan 5 01:52:54 CST 2016

Hi Ben,

We have not (yet) implemented such a "Publish To WordPress" feature.
And also right now this is not on our todo list.
Oxygen has lots of API so hypothetically speaking an Oxygen plugin could
be built for this.
Or you can just publish to XHTML and then upload that XHTML content to
the WordPress web site.
A problem would be with referenced images. Usually when I blog, I blog
in DITA and I embed the images in the XHTML content using base 64
encoding, thus the XHTML which I paste in the uploaded blog content
contains all the information inside it.