[oXygen-user] framework behave differently between 15.2 and 18

Alex Jitianu
Tue Apr 12 06:39:02 CDT 2016

Hello Christophe,

In my tests it behave as you've expected. I've installed the 18.0
version and copied the two files (xspec.framework and build.xml) inside
{OxygenInstallDir}/frameworks/xspec/ (replacing the files with the same
names). When executing the "XSpec for XSLT" scenario I get the expected log:

[echo] Project location=file:/D:/projects/eXml/samples

Perhaps frameworks are loaded from a different location than you expect.
In 18.0, go to Options->Preferences... on the Document Type Associations
page. Select and edit the "XSpec" framework and take a look at the
Storage location. Is it the same location where you've put the build.xml
file?

Best regards,
Alex
--