[oXygen-user] selecting multiple attribute values

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Fri May 8 03:32:29 CDT 2015

Hi Yves,

We do not have support for easily inserting multiple values for an
attribute in the Attributes view. But we do have an issue for this and I
will try to increase its priority.

The good part is that you can right click and use the "Edit Profiling
Attributes" action to edit profiling attributes in the special profiling
attributes editor which allows multiple value selection for a profiling
attribute.