[oXygen-user] Add static function name list for auto-completion in XQuery

Florent Georges
Mon Jun 15 09:38:51 CDT 2015

  Hi,

  Is there any way, in oXygen, to augment the list of function names
to use for auto-completion when in an XQuery editor?

  Basically, a processor can add any function to the static context.
So some functions can be called in a module (so should be available
for code completion), even with no corresponding import statement.

  I have such a list of extra functions I would like to be available
in oXygen when I write XQuery code (not to be evaluated, just for
writing code).  The ideal solution woud not require having any
specific scenario nor processor "attached" to the file.

  Is this possible?

  Regards, --
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/http://h2oconsulting.be/