[oXygen-user] Possible standalone WebDAV client with oXygen?

David Sewell
Fri Jul 10 08:21:07 CDT 2015

I and a couple of other people in my department often need to read and write
files via WebDAV connections (specifically, to MarkLogic's WebDAV server
interface to its database). We all use OS X as our platform, and we have often
found that the built-in WebDAV mounting support in OS X Finder is unreliable. We
have used an alternative standalone client (Transmission), but lately it has
had some performance problems as well. The internal WebDAV client within oXygen
has always been solidly reliable.

Is there any chance that it could be bundled or sold separately as a standalone
WebDAV client? Would other oXygen users find that useful?  (Or does anyone have
suggestions about other OS X WebDAV clients to try?)

David

PO Box 400318, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA
Email:    Tel: +1 434 924 9973