[oXygen-user] Separate colour for external parsed entity 'tags' in 'Author' mode?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Tue Jan 20 06:30:15 CST 2015

Hi Tony,

If you have access to the CSS used to render the XML in the Author
visual editing mode, in the CSS after all the imports you can define
this namespace:

> @namespace oxy "http://www.oxygenxml.com/extensions/author";

and then add this extra selector to it:

> oxy|entity {
>     display:-oxy-morph !important;
>     -oxy-display-tags: default !important;
>     -oxy-tags-background-color:yellow !important;
>     -oxy-tags-color:green !important;
> }

By the way for the next Oxygen version (version 17) we changed the
default display of entity references in the Author visual editing mode
to hide the start and end tags completely for them, something like:

> -oxy-display-tags: none !important;

What do you think of the change we plan to make? It makes entity
references look more seamlessly embedded in the content.