[oXygen-user] Oxygen 16.1 - Marklogic debugging scenarios

Frank Mortier
Sun Jan 4 01:15:55 CST 2015

Dear all:

I acquired Friday Oxygen 16.1 in order to debug a Marklogic application. I have encountered the same problem as Jacob in http://www.oxygenxml.com/pipermail/oxygen-user/2013-June/004698.html.

The ML application uses the xqmvc framework whereby the main file is index.xqy, but the routing is provided by another module xqmvc.xqy, importing controller files which import modules.

See e.g.: http://www.marklogic.com/blog/founders-online-lesson-performance/ and https://code.google.com/p/xqmvc/

I have been unsuccessfully testing various debugging scenarios yesterday, amongst others including all xqy files.

I was also not able to debug a module in the basic framework.

Related: what is the difference between using a validation scenario or a transformation scenario. I notice a difference between the documentation and the demo at http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/XQueryDebuggerforMarkLogic.html

Any suggestions?

Frank