[oXygen-user] Using a different (minor) version of Saxon with oXygen?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Thu Dec 24 07:54:05 CST 2015

Hi,

> I need to use XSLT as part of a XProc pipeline, so that route is not
> practicable for me.
In that case, you can try to tweak the Calabash engine configuration to
use your version of Saxon.
First, you may want to read this:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/pipermail/oxygen-user/2013-March/004558.html
So, you can attempt this by duplicating the engine folder
(Oxygen\lib\xproc\calabash) first and customizing the duplicate (make
sure the name is different) in engine.xml.

Copy your new Saxon jars to Oxygen\lib\xproc\<calabash_folder>\lib and
edit the 'engine.xml' file found a level lower (in
Oxygen\lib\xproc\<calabash_folder>). In 'engine.xml' add a new library
entry (before the others) for your Saxon jar:
<library name="lib/saxon9ee.jar"/>

Not sure if the Saxon EE license will hold with this change. You may
have to also adjust the 'saxon.config' file and specify @edition="HE".

When you configure an XProc transformation, make sure you select your
duplicated/customized engine in the "Processor" combo box.

Regards,
Adrian

--
Adrian Buza