[oXygen-user] Overriding Schematron process-assert template during XML validation

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Octavian Nadolu)
Thu Dec 17 04:28:36 CST 2015

Hello Amanda,

Patrik is right, in order to overwrite oXygen built-in stylesheets for
Schematron, you need to create an "endorsed/builtin" folder in the
"[Oxygen install dir]/lib" folder.
To change the "process-message" template you need to copy the
"iso_schematron_skeleton.xsl" and "iso-schematron-message.xsl"
stylesheets from "Oxygen/frameworks/schematron/impl" folder in the
"Oxygen/lib/endorsed/builtin" folder and restart oXygen. After this you
can modify the "process-message" template from the copied
"iso-schematron-message.xsl" file.

If the SQF support is enabled (see the "Enable Schematron Quick Fixes
(SQF) support" options from the "XML / XML Parser / Schematron" option
page), you will need to add in the "Oxygen/lib/endorsed/builtin" folder
also the "iso-schematron-quick-fixes.xsl" stylesheet. But this
stylesheet is not public. You have two solutions for this. Even you
deactivate the SQF support if you don't use it or I can send you the
"iso-schematron-quick-fixes.xsl" stylesheet.

Best Regards,
Octavian
--
Octavian Nadolu