[oXygen-user] FTP from inside XProc in oXygen?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Mon Dec 14 03:54:10 CST 2015

Hello Wendell,

You could configure the output of the XProc transformation scenario to
point to a remote URL.
e.g.  result -> ftp://my.ftp.site/path/to/my/file.xml
You can use "Browse Data Source Explorer" from the URL field drop-down
browse list, to pick it directly from the FTP site you have configured
in the "Data Source Explorer".

Note that this is specific to XProc transformation scenarios. XSLT and
ANT transformation scenarios can only be configured to output locally.

Regards,
Adrian

--
Adrian Buza