[oXygen-user] xd:doc documentation generation and maven

Christophe Marchand
Wed Dec 9 02:55:35 CST 2015

Thanks Ken, for these informations. It sounds it is a good start point
for my needs.
I will work on this, and then I'll come back on the list to explain
what's done.

Thanks again, Ken, for your help.

Best regards,
Christophe