[oXygen-user] Mac OSX, single instance of diffFiles?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Fri Aug 21 12:25:13 CDT 2015

Hello,

Unfortunately that's not possible. The Oxygen tools (including Diff Files) do not have the single instance implementation that the main Oxygen application has. The property you mentioned works only for the main application and it's meant to do the opposite (make it multiple instance) when it is set to "true".
I've logged a feature request for this.

Note that if you perform the comparison/diff from within Oxygen, then you only have the one Diff Files window.

May I ask what is your use case?
If you start the diffFiles tool from a script it may be possible to at least terminate the previous instance before starting a new one.

Regards,
Adrian
---
Adrian Buza