[oXygen-user] updated framework not used in conversion

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Wed Apr 29 07:43:15 CDT 2015

Hi Lou,

You should try to edit the transformation scenario and see how it
references the ANT build file. Ideally it would refer to it using a
special editor variable which locates the latest TEI P5 installed
framework like:

> ${frameworkDir(TEI P5)}/xml/tei/stylesheet/docx/build-to.xml

If the transformation scenario is shown as read-only (and thus it's
defined at framework level) you can find the "TEI P5" document type
installed as an add-on in the "Document Type Association" preferences
page and you can edit the scenario in the "Transformation" tab.
All transformation scenarios defined at framework level should refer to
various resources using the "${frameworkDir}" editor variable in order
to be portable and self contained.