[oXygen-user] MarkLogic 8 denuding issues with Oxygen v16 and earlier

Alex Jitianu
Tue Apr 14 00:47:48 CDT 2015

Hi Ross,

You can download the 17.0 beta from the links below. There is also a
trial license to get you started.

= Downloading =
Windows 64-bit: http://www.oxygenxml.com/beta17/Windows64/oxygen-64bit.exe
Windows 32-bit: http://www.oxygenxml.com/beta17/Windows/oxygen.exe
OS X/Java SE 6: http://www.oxygenxml.com/beta17/MacOSX/oxygen.zip
Linux/All Platforms: http://www.oxygenxml.com/beta17/All/oxygen.tar.gz
Eclipse/ZIP:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/beta17/Eclipse/com.oxygenxml.editor_17.0.0.v2015032617.zip

------START-LICENSE-KEY------

Registration_Name=oXygen XML v17 Beta

Company=

Category=Enterprise

Component=XML-Editor, XSLT-Debugger, Saxon-SA

Version=17

Number_of_Licenses=1

Date=03-30-2015

Trial=31

SGN=MCwCFADtFJ2DUmrsYwVq4sDUfqegwtpdAhRZLID8yK5+0R+UxlPRnLQ9fxCMFQ\=\=

-------END-LICENSE-KEY-------

Best regards,
Alex
--