[oXygen-user] topicref pointing to reference topic within a glossentry topic

Eliot Kimber
Sun Sep 28 10:04:43 CDT 2014

If the message is that the topic can't be parsed then the problem must be
with the topic itself. If you open the topic in Oxygen does it validate?
Can you show the exact error messages?

Also, have you done an Oxygen map validation? That should reveal any
fundamental problems with the maps or topics. If the map passes the Oxygen
map validation then your data is probably OK.

Cheers,

E.
—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner