[oXygen-user] [oXygen-sdk] Planning to drop support for Eclipse 3.4 and 3.5 in Oxygen 17.0

Radu Coravu
Fri Sep 26 09:11:12 CDT 2014

More details:

For anybody who is using the Ixiasoft CMS with Oxygen, it seems that
their next version of the CMS client will be compatible with Eclipse 4.3
so there will not be any problem to make it work with Oxygen 17.0.