[oXygen-user] Custom colors for element tags: -oxy-tags-color and -oxy-tags-background-color

Alex Jitianu
Fri Sep 26 07:25:07 CDT 2014

Hello,

You should go to Options->Preferences... , select page Document Type
Associations, and edit the framework associated with your vocabulary.
For example DITA or Docbook5 etc. On the Author , CSS tab you should see
the used CSS files. Either put your rules in one of them (please note
the "Alternate" flag on the CSS files which means that CSS file is
applied only when the user manually selects it from the Styles toolbar
button) or you could create a new CSS file, put the rules in it and add
that CSS in the configuration (on the Autor, CSS tab).

Best regards,
Alex
--
Alex Jitianu