[oXygen-user] EPUB 3.01 schemas

Peter West
Thu Sep 18 01:04:22 CDT 2014

The major changes seem to be in package-30.*, which is where I ran into trouble with the collection element under package.

media-overlay-30.rnc has one change;
smil.par.content = smil.text, smil.audio?
becomes
smil.par.content = smil.text & smil.audio?
which seems a harmless change to make.

Peter West

"...her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much; but he who is forgiven little, loves little."