[oXygen-user] Author Mode - CSS style(s) in effect

Alex Jitianu
Tue Sep 16 08:07:17 CDT 2014

Hello Mary,

The problem is related with the fact that element sig-block is MIXED.
Because of that, when loaded in author, a space character remains at its
end. This space character is the one introducing a new line.

To mark that space as insignificant, you can add one of the following
CSS rules:

sig-block {
     white-space:-oxy-trim-when-ws-only;
}

or

sig-block *{
     display:block ;
}

For the second rule to work, you must go to Preferences->Options...,
page Editor / Edit modes / Author / Schema aware and make sure "Indent
blocks-only content" is checked (although by default it is checked).

Best regards,
Alex
--
Alex Jitianu