[oXygen-user] cross-references in author mode

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Mon Sep 8 08:39:38 CDT 2014

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the details. I issued a pull request on the JATS GIT project
containing some improvements (including link navigation, the CSS
selectors George suggested for you).

Please feel free to ask us any other questions you may have about other
possible functionality you would like to see when editing the content
for your XML vocabulary.