[oXygen-user] Make Enable Master Files Default For New Projects

George Cristian Bina
Mon Sep 8 08:28:48 CDT 2014

Hi Eliot,

There should be a close button on that panel, marked with a cross sign.
If you close it, it will not appear anymore, it will assume you know
about master files and you will enable them when you need them from the
project settings.