[oXygen-user] Testing Subject Schemes

Khaled Aly
Sun Sep 7 00:27:56 CDT 2014

Hi

I'm running an elementary Subject Scheme test to learn how to use it later
for producing a full taxonomy, followed the simple instructions at
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/topics/subject-scheme-map.html.

However, when using the attribute defined in the subject scheme map, and
although auto completion recognizes its defined values; I get the error:
Attribute "p-doc" must be declared for element type "p", where "p-doc" is
the 'attributedef' name within the 'enumerationdef' element.

Subject scheme file validates well and ditamap file references the subject
scheme file. The three files are attached.

Would appreciate any directions about this.

Khaled

Khaled A.B. Aly, Senior Author & Analyst in ICT

Technopsis Research; Cairo, Egypt (GMT+2)