[oXygen-user] Format & Indent multiple files?

Roger Sheen
Sat Nov 22 12:00:50 CST 2014

I know this has been requested before, so I’m curious to hear whether
a future oXygen version might include the ability to Format & Indent
multiple files at once--perhaps via a context menu item in Project View?

Until then, I’m looking for a way to batch format & indent multiple
files & limit line width to a maximum value. It seems `xmllint --format`
doesn’t provide a line width option.

The context menu in Project View suggests I could apply a transformation
scenario to a folder. Could this be used to achieve the same result,
perhaps through some use of the saxon:line-length and
saxon:indent-spaces options?

Or is there a command I could run on the command line that would
approximate the results of oXygen’s Format & Indent feature?

Regards,

Roger