[oXygen-user] Transforming without Entity placeholders

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Sorin Ristache)
Wed Nov 19 04:28:35 CST 2014

Hello Sascha,

Do you mean to replace the references to any entity declared in the
DocBook 4 DTD or in the DOCTYPE declaration of the XML file, for example
ä with the entity value, which is the ä character in this example?
I think passing each DocBook XML chapter file through a simple XSLT copy
transform will be enough to expand the entity references and replace
them with the entity values. Did you try the copy.xsl stylesheet located
in the following directory?

OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\samples\xhtml\copy.xsl

Best regards,
Sorin

<oXygen/> XML Editor

http://www.oxygenxml.com