[oXygen-user] [ann] oXygen version 16 is available

Andreas Wagner Andreas.Wagner at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu May 22 09:20:26 CDT 2014

Hi Radu,

* Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)  dixit [2014-05-22 16:05]:
> The XPath value inside the xpath_eval method should not be surrounded
> by single quotes, it should be like:
>
>> http://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&q=${xpath_eval(ancestor-or-self::*:TEI/*:teiHeader/*:fileDesc/*:titleStmt/*:title[type="main"])}
>
> The XPath processor obtains the value exactly as it is (Oxygen does
> not remove starting and ending quotes) and in your case it received
> the value as a single quoted literal string which was evaluated and
> returned as such.

I have just tried this now but the whole, unparsed string following
"...q=" is passed on as the target url to the browse, so I end up at a
google search for (literally):

${xpath_eval(ancestor-or-self::*:TEI/*:teiHeader/*:fileDesc/*:titleStmt/*:title[type="main"])}

I hope I am not expecting something to work that is not supposed to do
so in the first place...?

Andreas

--
Dr. Andreas Wagner