[oXygen-user] Cannot get the excluded topics/text to grey out when profiling attributes are applied

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Mar 10 05:17:02 CDT 2014

Hi Nathan,

A couple more questions:

If when working with the Mac OSX Oxygen installation you go to the
Oxygen Preferences->"Editor / Edit modes / Author /
Profiling/Conditional Text" page and edit one of the profiling condition
sets you have defined, does the condition set point properly to the
DITAVAL file?

Did you save profiling condition sets at project level when Oxygen was
running on Windows and then use them on Mac OSX?

How exactly did you share the defined profiling condition sets between
MAC and Windows?