[oXygen-user] XSLT keys in the outline view

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Octavian Nadolu)
Fri Jul 25 08:29:48 CDT 2014

Hello Wendell,

We just implemented this feature in oXygen, in the current development
stream. It will be available in the next release version.
The "key" declarations and the "output" declarations will be visible in
the outline view. And also the content completion assistant will help
you to refer keys by proposing them in the content completion window.

Regards,
Octavian
Octavian Nadolu
<oXygen/> XML Editor