[oXygen-user] SVN client version

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Wed Jul 16 09:43:36 CDT 2014

Hello Tom,

The Syncro SVN Client bundled with Oxygen (v16.0 released in May) is not
yet compatible with Subversion 1.8 working copies. It has been updated
for 1.8 support in the current development stream and this support will
be available starting with v16.1 of Oxygen.

However, the standalone Syncro SVN Client product has been updated to
support Subversion 1.8 starting with v10.0 (released in June). Please
note that you cannot update the Syncro SVN Client bundled with Oxygen
with this one, you need to install the Syncro SVN Client product
separately and this needs a different license key. A private email will
follow with a temporary license key for the standalone Syncro SVN Client
v10 product.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza