[oXygen-user] High contrast accessiblity

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Jan 21 10:13:18 CST 2014

Hello,

Unfortunately Oxygen does not fully support high contrast themes
out-of-the-box. The user interface colors (menus and views) are adjusted
accordingly, but the editor colors are fixed, independent on the color
theme.
However, you should be able to achieve good results, by tweaking a few

1. The white background for Text mode can be changed in Options >
Preferences, Editor > Edit modes > Text, 'Editor background color'. You
will most likely want to change all the other colors from that option
page ('Editor caret color', 'Highlight current line', etc).

2. You will also have to change the color of individual tokens (syntax
highlight) for XML and other content types in Options > Preferences,
Editor > Colors. Select each token (Text, Comment, etc) from the XML
subsection and pick an appropriate color.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support