[oXygen-user] external tool to run a bash script

Tara Athan taraathan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 13:26:22 CST 2014

I'm sure I'm doing something stupid, but ...

I have a bash script (I'm on Mac OS X 10.8.5) that calls Jing with the
simplify option to turn a modular Relax NG compact schema into a
simplified monolithic RNG for further processing. It runs just fine from
the command line, but I have been trying to implement it as an external
tool. The command I use for the external tool is

source /Users/taraathan/SimpleApps/oxygen/simplify-rnc2rng.sh ${cf}
${cfd}/tmp/simp-${cfne}.rng

with working directory

/Users/taraathan

I get the error message

Could not start: Cannot run program "source" (in directory
"/Users/taraathan"): error=2, No such file or directory
Process ended with exit code: -1234567

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Tara