[oXygen-user] Shortcut to type a non-breaking space

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 09:06:34 CST 2014

Hi Radu

Sorry, but you've lost me after "If in the Preferences->"Document Type
Association" page you edit the
DITA document type in the "Author" tab there is an "Actions" tab to
which you can add a new action".

This is where I got so far:

   1. Choose Options > Preferences.
   2. Go to The Document Type Association preferences.
   3. Select the DITA document type and click the Edit button.
   4. In the Document type dialog, click the Author tab and the Actions tab
   in the left-hand pane.
   5. Click the + icon button to add a new action.

I now see the Action dialog which says:

Operations

1

When this XPath expression is true

invoke the operation       [ text box  ]  [Choose]

with the arguments

I guess I have to type () after "When this XPath expression is true"?
But when I click the Choose button to select the predefined operation
"ro.sync.ecss.extensions.commons.operations.InsertFragmentOperation", I
can't find this operation in the list.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--