[oXygen-user] JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME in transformation scenario

Nathan vrveerar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 21:42:42 CST 2014

Hi,
  I am creating a custom default file with a requirement of running the
transformation scenarios against a specific ANT and JDK version which is
distributed via source control.
  I see that there is a custom ANT and JAVA option in the ANT scenario
option (Preferences > Document Type Association > {Selected Framework} >
Transformation > ANT Transformation >Options). However, this custom options
does not seems to be taking in editor variables or relative paths.
  Could you please let me know how I could set an ANT transformation using
non-fixed paths?

Thanks!
Nathan