[oXygen-user] annotation formats in Relax NG

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Pisoi)
Fri Aug 29 03:11:45 CDT 2014

Hi Julian,

As my colleague George said, in the current oXygen version the annotations are displayed only as plain text. The following HTML tags are recognized when processing annotations from a RelaxNG schema (similarly with the ones that come from an XML Schema):
* p, br, ul, dl, ol - breaks the current line
* li, dt, dd - encloses an item of a list.

However, in the next oXygen version we intend to improve the design of the documentation window by supporting HTML rendering.
This improvement will be available when editing and XML document with an XML Schema or RelaxNG schema associated which has annotations written in the HTML format.
In this way you will be able to add links in your documentation.

Radu Pisoi