[oXygen-user] oxy_xpath with xinclude

Alex Jitianu
Tue Aug 19 06:54:48 CDT 2014

Hello Markus,

We already have a recorded issue to make the xi:includes transparent for
oxy_xpath(). I'll add your vote for it.

Meanwhile you can use a StylesFilter to dynamically compute the "values"
property [1]. Instead of using an XPath, in the StylesFilter, you can
use the API to navigate through the nodes structure and get the text of
the DT nodes. The nodes from the XInclude are present in the author node
model.

[1]
http://oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/#topics/api_faq_add_form_control_from_filter.html

Best regards,