[oXygen-user] Setting saxon:line-length from transformation scenario

George Cristian Bina
Wed Aug 13 09:10:51 CDT 2014

Hi Peter,

When you configure a transformation scenario you can also set Saxon
specific options for Saxon 9, see the Advanced Options button
immediately at the right of the transformation engine combo box. There
you can specify a configuration file for Saxon and you can select a file
having content like:

<configuration
   edition="EE"
   xmlns="http://saxon.sf.net/ns/configuration"
   xmlns:saxon="http://saxon.sf.net/">

   <serialization indent="yes" saxon:indent-spaces="5" />

</configuration>

Another option will be to create a new XSLT stylesheet that includes
your stylesheet and defines the xsl:output with the indent level that
you want. Then, you can use this new stylesheet instead of your original
one in a transformation scenario.