[oXygen-user] Oxygen XML search options in Eclipse plugin?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Tue Aug 12 01:28:58 CDT 2014

Hi Vadim,

Thanks for the vote, we'll consider this for a future version.

The regular Eclipse Find/Replace dialog functionality which appears when
using Ctrl-F is quite inflexible to extensions so we would need to
re-write completely the Ctrl-F find/replace functionality when editing
XML files. So this would be quite tough to do.

The Search in Files functionality from Eclipse seems to allow adding
extra tabs to it (we could add a tab called "XML Search" for example).
So this looks more extensible and easier to work with from a plugin.