[oXygen-user] UI for Creating Key-Based Image Refs?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Mon Aug 11 01:03:13 CDT 2014

Hi Eliot,

Actually on the toolbar there is a Link drop-down button which has a
"Key Reference" action. This action can insert any kind of DITA element
with a @keyref attribute including image keyref.
Maybe we should move this action from the link drop-down on the
top-level toolbar because it does more than add a link (it can add an
image keyref or a ph with a keyref to some metadata). What do you think
of this?