[oXygen-user] Open oxygen with a specific project

Steven Anderson
Tue Aug 5 12:01:49 CDT 2014

Thanks for the response.

Here's my use case - I'd like to open a particular file with a particular
project open.  For example

     oxygen.sh -proj ~/v1_5.xpr ~/foo/bar/about.xsl

to open about.xsl in oxygen, with the v1_5 project.

If I want to open it with a different project, I'd do something like this:

     oxygen.sh -proj ~/v2_0.xpr ~/foo/bar/about.xsl

which would open the same file, but with the v2_0 project.

Does that make sense?

    Steve

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 5:31 AM, oXygen XML Editor Support (Costin Sandoi) <