[oXygen-user] Tag Sense for Foreign Markup Within an RNG Schema

Eliot Kimber ekimber at rsicms.com
Sat Sep 21 08:47:40 CDT 2013

For DITA 1.3's new RNG vocabulary support, I've defined an RNG schema for
header markup that will be required in all DITA RNG modules and shells.

If I set up a validation scenario using this schema then I can validate RNG
schemas that use this markup. That is, a scenario that specifies the schema
document explicitly.

If I put a PI like this:

<?xml-model href="urn:oasis:names:tc:dita:rng:vocabularyModuleDesc.rng"
schematypens="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0"?>

in one of these documents, then I can set up a validation scenario that uses
the "detect schema" option and it also validates.

However, what I don't seem to be able to do is get tag sense within the
scope of the foreign markup--I only get options for the base RNG vocabulary.

Is there a way to get tag sense for the foreign markup?

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber, Owner