[oXygen-user] Adding company-specific words to the dictionary for a team

Echlin, Robert Robert.Echlin at windriver.com
Fri Oct 25 15:29:38 CDT 2013

Hi
I want to add a set of company-specific words to our English dictionaries for all the members of our team.
I want to share them with everyone, and allow anyone to update them, possibly using SVN or Git for sharing the files, preferably using Ixiasoft DITA CMS to share them.

We are using the Eclipse version of oXygen.

What files do I need to share?
I probably need to ask Ixiasoft how to go about sharing them most easily.

Thanks,

--
Rob Echlin, Documentation Systems Architect, Wind River
+1.613.270.5796 | Skype: rob.echlin.wr