[oXygen-user] Custom action to process a document and update an element?

Eliot Kimber ekimber at rsicms.com
Tue Nov 19 23:05:56 CST 2013

For the DITA RelaxNG support that will be in DITA 1.3 I want to implement
an action that can be applied to RNG document type shell grammars that
looks at each referenced module, gets its domains attribute contribution
(which will be in a specific subelement within the referenced module, and
add it to the right place in the shell (a pattern named “domains-att”).

This is of course easy to do with XSLT.

My question: what’s the best way to set this up in Oxygen so that I can
just do an “update domains attribute” action when editing a document type
shell schema?

Thanks,

Eliot

--