[oXygen-user] [Ann] New maintenance build available for oXygen 14.2 (2013051016)

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Tue May 14 02:54:26 CDT 2013

Hi,

Before you upgrade your current installation, if you have added files or
made changes to any of the files from the Oxygen installation folder
(especially the frameworks folder), you may want to create a backup of
them because they will be overwritten during the upgrade procedure.
Added files and custom frameworks will be preserved but we recommend
backing them up anyway, just to be safe.

The Oxygen preferences (options and scenarios) will be preserved since
they are located elsewhere (user home folder).

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support