[oXygen-user] Weird indentation in xs:annotation/xs:documentation

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Thu Mar 21 09:29:24 CDT 2013

  Yes indeed, they were redefined, I restored them to default.

  I never quite understood why I used C-i on my Mac and C-S-i on the Windows machines at my clients where I install sometimes oXygen.  I guess C-i was just carried over from an old version, I've kept installing them for years on my Mac laptop ;-)

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/