[oXygen-user] Applet Configuration and Extension: MathML, Office Cut and Paste

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Mar 7 00:28:55 CST 2013

Hi Eliot,

In addition to what George said, you have to make sure the applet you
are deploying has in its libraries list a library called "nekohtml.jar"
(the Author Component Sample Project from our web site comes with it).
That library is used in the paste process to transform the HTML
clipboard content to XHTML and if missing the paste will be made as
simple text content.