[oXygen-user] What is "When this XPath expression is true" action parameter relative to?

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Fri Mar 1 05:00:06 CST 2013

Hi Mark,

We will investigate further additions to the API to better support this
usecase. In the meanwhile, I created a simple test framework using your
elements to see what we can do using also the XSLTOperation on some
actions. The advantage with this approach is that the delay you noticed
does not appear anymore, because we replace the operational-failure
element when we add or remove the description and thus its layout is
refreshed.
Please extract the attached archive in the oXygen frameworks folder - it
should result in a folder called "mark" inside [oXygen]/frameworks.

Then open the [oXygen]/frameworks/mark/test.xml in oXygen and switch to
the Author mode. From the Styles drop down from the toolbar switch
between v1, v2, v3, and v4 to get different actions in the document and
test to see how each of these work. These correspond to the mark1.css,
mark2.css, mark3.css and mark4.css, respectively.

I defined a few actions, even a "noop" action that uses a 1 pixel
transparent PNG icon that is invisible (we will solve this in the next
version at the API level, adding a visible property on the button that
can be set though an XPath expression).

Let me know your feedback on these editing modes.