[oXygen-user] A few config questions

Steven Anderson sanderson at salesforce.com
Thu Jun 13 17:24:47 CDT 2013

I'm working though some things and I ran into questions I couldn't answer
with the doc.  I hope someone can help me out with them.

   1. In the Open/Find resource, there's an option to "Index the content of
   remote resources" - how are those remote resourced defined?
   2. "Search References" - when I'm in Author mode of a DITA doc, and I
   right-click on an element for Search References, it does search, but I
   don't know what constraints there are on the search.  Does it search every
   XML file in the current project?  Can I add search specific constraints?
   3. Is there a way to enable quotes/apostrophes in the majority of the
   file, but use straight quotes and straight single quote in particular
   elements/xpaths?  For example, I don't want an apostrophe in a codeblock, I
   want straight quotes.
   4. Can the DITA Map Manager do anything with reltables?

Thanks for any tips!

--

     Steve