[oXygen-user] Automatic re-indexing on file changes or ...?

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Jul 17 09:42:01 CDT 2013

Hi,

What version of Oxygen are you using?
Do you make changes to files indexed by Oxygen directly in the file
system (outside of Oxygen)?

Oxygen already keeps the index up to date as you edit and save
documents. It will also automatically re-index the files modified
directly in the file system (outside of Oxygen) if you manually refresh
(select and press F5) the folder or the file linked in the Project view
(it checks the file timestamps). So, in theory, you should never have to
manually update the index.
You can see when the index was last updated in the Open/Find Resource
dialog, bottom left.

Please let us know if you've encountered any issues with this.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support