[oXygen-user] Missing booklists

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Jul 10 09:00:47 CDT 2013

Hi Matt,

Sorry about that, you are right, I should have checked first.

Indeed <booklists> is allowed in any place in the <frontmatter>.

I looked in the code and it seems that we decided at some point not to
present in the DITA Maps Manager's contextual menu possible child
elements which were valid to append but which did not allow the @href
attribute on them (the @href attribute is prohibited in a <booklists>).

Probably we did this because when you decide to add such an element from
the contextual menu the dialog used to insert a topic reference pops up,
dialog which is usually used to set an @href reference to the topic.
I'll add an issue for this and try to handle things better on our side.