[oXygen-user] Result view for a plugin

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Jan 30 08:29:46 CST 2013

Hi Florent,

The plugin.xml from the sample plugin WorkspaceAccess has a construct like:

<view id="SampleWorkspaceAccessID" initialSide="WEST" initialRow="0"/>

This means that it reserves place for a view in the WEST part of the
application area.

Then in the CustomWorkspaceAccessPluginExtension sample Java class there
is some code which adds a view component customizer:

> pluginWorkspaceAccess.addViewComponentCustomizer....

and receives a callback for that ID, allowing it to contribute with a
panel to it.

In the future, maybe you can pose API customization questions on the
Oxygen SDK list in order not to annoy our regular non-API developer users: